Firstly ladies, if you're unsure about that guy in your life, he may not be "the man of your dreams'. You will "know" when he comes into your life, no questions asked.
- You need to take a step back and look at your life first.
Are you happy within yourself? Are you really ready for a loving
relationship? Are you comfortable around this man? Is he making you
- So many girls/women put the man first and neglect themselves. Sorry to tell you but men love women who can look after themselves, who aren't needy. Make sure you are capable of loving yourself and another, you must be independent and HAPPY within.
- Don't chase him. If he is interested he will come to you. Men love to chase like cavemen. This does not mean play games with him though. Just focus on yourself, being centered and relaxed while around him.
- Don't put on an act. men don't like all the drama women sometimes create.
- Smile. it seems very simple but it lets him know your happy and open to him.
- Be honest. if you don't like something you ate on your date, tell him, let him know whats on your mind. Verbal communication is a must.
- Be spontaneous. Surprise him and go into his work or go out where he likes to hang out of a weekend. See his reaction to you being around him.
- Be natural.wear comfortable clothes that you would always wear. Jeans and a coloured shirt, flat shoes. He will be more focused on whats going on inside and that's important when your first meeting someone. After a few months together, you can surprise him with high heels and that cute black dress ;)
- When he is looking at you, show him you strengths. Is it making someone laugh? Or being kind and friendly to others? Playing with your dog? Giving people advice? Men are visual remember, so they want to see you in action. Don't just sit there.
- Be yourself.