I'm particularly obsessed about this topic because, as young people, we all have several advances from others trying to get our hearts. While we may be interested in some we have to know if its real. Heartbreak is painful, should be avoided at all costs.
Without further ado lets get get down
Signs of lust
- You’re totally in awe of the person’s features.You’re only focused on how ‘cool’ the person’s appearance is.
- Your conversations are always unreal and flirtatious. No serious talk because you don't have time for that.
- You’re obsessed around that person.
- Your attraction can move from person to person very quickly and is based on what you find erotic or sexually attractive rather than the person.
- You’re interested in having sex more than anything else.
- You’re more drawn to where that person is in life than the heart of the individual.
- You want that person to yourself and you may find yourself wanting to keep your relationship secret from your family and friends.
- You are not happy, or able, to wait you have a primitive drive to get physical which will make you override other rational responses and you may find yourself acting completely out of character.
- You place a greater focus on the fantasies than the actual facts and responsibilities of a relationship.
- You want to spend quality time together other than sex.
- You get lost in conversations and forget about the hours passing.
- You want to honestly listen to each others feelings, make each other happy.
- He or she motivates you to be a better person.
- You want to get to meet his or her family and friends.
- You become more romantic
- You always want to be around the other person
- You see a future together
- You can afford to wait before you become sexual with the other person
- Your love deepens as you get to know the person
Always look before you leap
Have a nice day!