Thursday 26 September 2013

How to lose belly fat











I have a flat tummy.
This is not bragging I have to state it so you'll take me seriously. I am not a fitness nut. I always come last in races and I have never been on a diet for once in my life (food is too glorious). However I'll give you some simple tips that you can practice to tuck those extra pounds back in. Are you ready let’s go?


  • ·       Cut the sugar. It’s in your soda. It’s in your bread. It’s in your ketchup, your ranch dressing, and in your Miracle Whip. It’s in your breakfast, lunch and dinner in obscene amounts, especially if you’re eating processed food. Processed food and tummy shrinkage don’t mix. Honestly I can’t stress this enough every nutritionist will tell you the same thing sugar makes you fat. I don’t exactly have a sweet tooth maybe that's why but you can have good sugar like honey when the craving starts or sweet fruits like dates.
  • ·        Drink water, and possibly give up the other stuff. Water helps your body flush out toxins, and move waste out of your system. Fiber without water makes for a very painful, ahem, process. A full water regimen helps not only your internal organs, but also your hair, skin and nails. Even more, drinking an excess of water also helps ensure that you’ll drinking less of some other things that you probably shouldn’t, ahem, be drinking at all.
  • ·       Sleep: Getting the right amount of shut eye helps. In one study, people who got six to seven hours of sleep per night gained less visceral fat over 5 years compared to those who slept five or fewer hours per night or eight or more hours per night. Sleep may not have been the only thing that mattered -- but it was part of the picture.
  • ·       Sleep Position: This one is from personal experience I found out that those that sleep on their tummy i.e. lying face down have flatter tummy than those that don’t. I started doing it when one curvy chic told me her secret and it works.
  • ·         Eat breakfast. It might seem counterproductive to eat if you're trying to lose weight, but studies show that eating breakfast within an hour of waking up keeps your insulin levels steadier and your LDL cholesterol levels lower.
  • ·         Eat Chocolates: Sounds too good to be true right? Studies suggest that a diet with a higher ratio of monounsaturated fats (MUFAs) — such as avocados, nuts, seeds, soybeans, and chocolate — can prevent the accumulation of belly fat.
  • ·       Posture: A friend in school taught me this trick; when standing or walking suck in your belly. Not only will this make you appear confident it’s also very sexy and accentuates your curves or your abs.
  • ·       Limit Beer Intake: A study I carried out showed that folks in the North have flatter bellies than those in the South. Mainly because those in the North drink less alcohol than those in the South. Beer can really mess you up in the tummy area limit it for those sexy curves to show or those 6 packs to be more pronounced
  • ·         Join forces with a friend. Trying to lose weight with a partner can help you stay accountable for your actions, as well as giving you an extra incentive to keep exercise appointments. Share your victories together, and discuss solutions to whatever roadblocks you encounter. This can be done with your significant other (I think it’s more romantic although not quite sure).


                                                                                   
Well that’s all folks
Have a nice day!!

7 comments:

Rahdull said...

Thanks to asuu, i now have fat in my belly.. Will follow the sleeping on my belly.

igho said...

Will tuck in ma tommy while standing and take lot of water.this info was meant for ME,thnx Sabrina

Cece said...

@Amira looll I hear u
@Igho aww uwc dear

Unknown said...

Chocholates??!!!! *eyeswideopen*.... Hmm! Ok o... Ehen.... By d way what is "miracle stick"

Cece said...

Its Miracle Whip not stick lol

Unknown said...

I lyk d sleep part, chocolate nd brk fast part, I cn do dt faithfully.

Cece said...

I trust u nw Cleff d