Saturday 28 September 2013

Beauty of the day



                                                  Friend of life!!!!






Some times in life we come across people that are actually good. When I mean good I mean in the true sense of it.

My friend has a heart of gold I’m not just saying it because we are close, even acquaintances will testify. I don’t even think I’m as good as she is and I’m so lucky to have a friend like her.

Let me use this medium to point out five essential qualities of a good friend

  • The Ability to Listen: A good friend never gets bored of your gist especially when you have serious problems that you want to share with them. They will always be there to listen to your problems, ranting and even downright stupid things you say at times.
  • Honesty/Sincerity: A good friend is always honest point blank because if your friend cannot tell you the truth who will?
  • Complete Acceptance: A good friend accepts you for who you are flaws and all but a better friend will try to make you a better you.
  • Dependability: A good friend always has your back and you know it.
  • Presence: When you are around your genuine friend you should always feel a sense of calm and love. If you have a friend that you don’t feel calm in his/her presence then one of you is doing something wrong.
The last time I saw my friend I actually cried because we had graduated and she lives so far away. I was already missing her to bits although she didn’t know this part (I don’t cry in front of people). I knew we would still meet again but that didn’t stop me from missing my dear friend.
Are you jealous go and get your own good friend lol.
Lest I forget today is her birthday you can wish her a happy birthday on her blog www.diaryofamalopixfreak.blogspot.com




4 comments:

Unknown said...

Persn gas mit dis gal

Cece said...

Yes oh

Anonymous said...

this is wonderful...u have actually outdone ur self , just as Ive always said ur simply amazing

Rahdull said...

Am blessed.. Best birthday gift ever.. you are indeed my friend i remain humble. God bless you dear.. *crying. #activatingchuckNorrismodenow