Sunday 2 April 2017

HOW I LEFT LAW TO MAKE MILLIONS WITH ORIFLAME


2017 is a special year for Oriflame. We’re celebrating our 50th anniversary, and keep fulfilling dreams for millions of people. One of those people is Bar Abiola Akande, our most recent Diamond Director. This is her story!
1. TELL US A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOURSELF, AND HOW YOU JOINED ORIFLAME? 
My name is Bar Abiola Akande, I am a lawyer by profession, and an entrepreneur and a lifestyle coach by choice.
I joined Oriflame in 2014. A friend of mine came to my house with the catalogue and introduced it to me. At first, I wasn't interested in doing business with the company, as in the past I had joined several MLM companies and unfortunately lost my money.
So, I only signed up with Oriflame to buy the products for personal use. Because I love to look great and the high quality of the products caught my attention.
But then I went to Oriflame's office for the first time. Nobody advised me to start a business, it was the success plan hanging in the office, that caught my eye. The fact that Oriflame is here in Nigeria, to help me fulfill my dreams of looking great, making money and having fun by traveling the world, made me say Yes immediately.
2. WHAT ARE THE MAIN PRINCIPLES YOU WORK BY?
1. Strategies: I plan my work very carefully and strategically. I set clear goals and build a plan for how to reach them.
2. Determination, focus and passion for success: I decided that I am destined for success. I give my best to Oriflame, because it can give me financial freedom and the lifestyle I always wanted.
3. Team: You can go alone, but if you go together you and your team can achieve way more.
3. WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO SUCCEED? 
I look out for people that are hungry and passionate for triumphs. I work closely with them and am always available to assist them 24/7. The success of my team members, is my success. I also organize seminars and trainings, and teach them soft and hard skills.
4. WHAT ARE YOUR GOALS FOR THE FUTURE? 
I see myself as a Diamond President Director within the next five years - a successful Leader raising even more diamonds.

No comments: